• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from New England

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A decade and a half ago I was pretty active with small bore and air rifle competition. Those days are behind me now. I have always had a BP front loader in the safe, but never really gave it much attention other than an occasional trip to the range.

Recently I’ve been bitten by the bug however. I have added a custom built 12 gauge fowler and a factory musket to the collection as well as a side by side double shotgun in 20 gauge. I’ve started making pouches, powder measures and knives. I have been on the roles and visited the forum frequently, and enjoyed many posts, but have not posted before and I want to start being a more active member.

Jon

Back