• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from NJ

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buckmaster

32 Cal.
Reaction score
A quick hello from the most politically corrupt State in the Union. :: Anyway...I shoot a Austin and Halleck in-line for bears, and a recently acquired (gift from the wife) David Pedersoli Blue Ridge Percussion rifle for deer. I have had such a good time shooting the percussion that all my bolt action rifles are starting to collect dust. I have already picked up some great, advice from these forums and look forward to contributing in the future.

... I have had such a good time shooting the percussion that all my bolt action rifles are starting to collect dust. I have already picked up some great, advice from these forums and look forward to contributing in the future.

Oh, boy...that's how it starts! Those suppository-loaders start getting rusty, then you get yourself a flintlock...

Because as we all know, those new-fangled caps are just a passing fancy--they'll never really catch on!!!

:relax: and have yerself a good time hanging out!

Stumblin Buffler

buckmaster,
welcome to the forum glad you found us. seems like it just ain't b/p shooting till you get a good side-lock.IMHO looking forward to your contributions.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :thumbsup: :) :peace: :)

Buckmaster, have good memories of sitting up on the Kittatiny Ridge during the Muzzleloader Squirrel season...for a brief period, was a member of that M-L club that meets out on route 31 and shoots on the state range...can't think of their name...welcome...and, if you're planning to escape from the People's Republic of NJ, we'll all help..Hank

Back