• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

hello from nw wisc

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leadball

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I have been hunting with BP for a couple of years. Got bored with deer hunting with centerfires and BP has been more of a challenge. I own a .50 caliber Traditions Kentucky Rifle and shoot PRB. I am HOOKED!! I feel like a true pioneer with my rifle, horn, and buckskin possibles bag. Any other traditional hunters fron NW wisc feel free to email me at [email protected]. Would like to hear from you. Hope to do lots of bp hunting this fall as my youngest boy will be starting school :applause:

A hearty Welcome to you!
I truly believe there are more and more people who are switching to side lock black powder to add to the sport of hunting.

I think this is the best Black Powder web-site around and hope you stop in often to keep us informed about your neck of the woods and your experiances.
If you have any questions at all or any thoughts about muzzleloading, feel free to post them. That's what the site is all about.

leadball, I would like to welcome you to the camp !!!
I'm located over here in Oregon. I really enjoy shooting my T/C 54cal (perc) rifle. I've had my share of centerfire rifles. There's just something in shooting Black Powder. Enjoy yourself here at the camp. Take Care, Mtn-Man2u :)

Leadball: We have a very Experienced muzzleloader from the State of Wis.I think He hails from further south and east of You,goes by the handle of 'cayugad".I think You will enjoy Your visits to camp,lots of good folks, and great knowlage available! WELCOME! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif ::

Welcome leadball to what I believe is the best site about ML.

I know exactly how you feel. When I'm roaming the woods and fields of WV I feel a kinship with my ancestors. I come from a long line of hunters and soldiers!

Again welcome and jump right on in there and post away.

Keep Yer Powder Dry Fellers,
"The Chuckster" ::

Back