• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Oklahoma

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fitz

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself being new to this forum. My name is Mark and I am from Tulsa Oklahoma. I am new to muzzleloading. A coworker invited me to go out deer hunting last muzzleloading season. He let me use his old CVA Bobcat. Well to make a long story short, I was able to take a nice 8 point buck at about 50 yards. So now I want more ! :) I am looking forward to leaning all I can from this forum. Take care.

Mark

Fitz,
welcome to the forum glad to have you on board.
lots of friendly folks and loads of information
at your fingertips. hope you will join in whenever you
can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :peace: :) :thumbsup: :)

Welcome to the Forum, Fitz! A great place to learn and share all aspects of muzzleloading. I'm sure you'll find the experience enjoyable. :peace:

Fitz,
Glad you found the place. Hope you find the forum as useful, interesting and entertaining as I. Always good to see more people involved!

Welcome Mark.I used to live in Bixby but had to move north a few years ago.Congratulations on getting your deer.

Welcome, Fitz! I know another Fitz, but he lives in South Carolina. There's another guy on here from Tulsa town, and one other from Enid, I think. I am just South of you, in Okfuskee Co. Glad to have you.

Pare-

There is a good Voo at FT Washita every year the 1st weekend in April. I've been going there the last 17 years. I know a lot of skinners in the Tulsa area. "JUST HOW BIG A BOY ARE YA"? Ever heard of Roy D. Mercer? :crackup: :crackup:

This year the Oklahoma Historical Society is hosting the 175th anniversary of the signing of the Treaty of Camp Holmes (1835), a treaty between the Creeks, Cherokees, Choctaws and a few Western Tribes. Should be a cool event.

Yeah, I know about Roy "Damn" Mercer. LOL He's a rough customer who will "kick your nurts so hard, that you'll be able to wear them for earrings" LOL

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Its nice to know there are plenty of Okies here too.

I'll be on you boy like a rat on a Cheeto. (R.D. Mercer)
Mark

Back