• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Oklahoma

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdbeck1

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi, I actually found your forum a couple weeks ago. I'm a BSA merit badge counselor for the rifle (and/or black powder) merit badge. We were having an event near lake Tenkiller and I was looking for some information. I found part of my answers in your public areas. So thanks already.

I've also recently received a Hawes Black Powder pistol (revolver)that I'm real interested in learning more about.

This is a good place to gain all the information you can and share what you know.

Welcome to the Forum.

:hatsoff: Howdy mdbeck1,welcome to the forum,good ta have ya here. :thumbsup: Griz

Welcome to the forum, You'll find lots of information here as well as points of contact there in the Indian Territory (Oklahoma). Been to an event at Tenkiller a few years back had a good time. So have a seat, fill yer tin cup as the coffees jest finished boilin.

Welcome Mike, thanks for your interest in counseling Boy Scouts in the shooting sports.

I was at an event last weekend (Saturday). There were 260 kids and we shot approximately 750 rounds of 50 cal round ball. It was a blast (pun intended). :grin:

Rev_William said:
Thats almost 3 shots a kid you better improve your aim lol or invite bigger kids

Well originally I was having problems but as the day progressed....

Back