• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello From Ontario, Canada

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreedomCannon

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello, I recently got into muzzleloaders because there has been some trouble in the neighbourhood and have the desire to learn how to hunt my own food.

Here in Canada flintlocks don't need all the courses, licenses, paperwork and money which can be arbitrarly turned down for a variety of reasons. The federal police force here decides who can get a license and who can't. Enough for the rant, I wish this nation had a second amendment as well.

I have studied the Revolutionary War and am a big fan of abolition of monarchy and personal freedom for all. The Queen's face is on my money and I'm ****** about it! lol :thumbsup:

Back