• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Southwest Kansas

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oneyeopn

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi ya'll I am oneyeopn, I live in Ford, Kansas and I love to hunt and target shoot and I hope to gain a whole lotta knowledge on what I am doing right and wrong with my traditional muzzle loaders. I dont own an inline, if I want to shoot a rifle I have those. If I want to shoot a muzzle loader I have those. To me a muzzle loader has a side lock, wooden stock, lotsa brass and no scope!! Anyway glad to be here. :bow:

welcome enjoy lots of folks here with plenty of experience in helping people (I fer one) with this hobby of hobbies.

more of a helpe than a helper.

Welcome to camp, I grew up in Hanston and made the Dodge and Spearville my stompin' grounds for years, so Howdy , I now reside in Hays.

You'll meet a lot of good folks here and maybe learn somthin' too

Galen

Yeah I have a lot of family in Jetmore, in fact we lived there in 71 I think it was. I was trying to remember a friend of ours from Hanston Hubert was his last name I think. He used to outrun the cops from Jetmore all the time. thanks nice to meet ya!

Back