• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello From Texas

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul54

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I am looking forward to being a part of the forum. Have been shooting in-lines for a few years and want to get into traditional MLer's. Will have lots of questions and will do lots of searches.

I am a bonafide rookie when it comes to traditional rifles. :)

I am glad to have found this forum.

Paul

Welcome, and a word to the wise, we don't mention your previous type of muzzle loader.

Mike,

Got it.

Was just using as a little about my prior experience. Thanks for the reminder.

Take care,

Paul

I second what Mike said. There's been bona fide lynchings here over the "I" word.
But hey..welcome to camp! Join in and have some fun! :v

Paul, we are glad you found us too! Welcome. Glad to see you switch over to traditional ways.

Welcome to the MLF Paul! Glad you seen the light and made it to the Traditional ML side. There are lots of friendly knowlegable folks here in camp so pull up a stump and join us at the fire.

Welcome, Paul from an expatriate Texan. Lots of good advice here from people with loads of experience. Not me, I'm afraid. Welcome to the Forum!

You might want to swing over to Nocona and check out the Southwest Regional Rendezvous.

We live in the country just north of Kaufman. About 45 miles east of Dallas.

Paul

Welcome, from another rookie and expatriate Texan (if there is such a thing ...). Glad you found the camp here.

Dan C

My cousin used to live in Lindale, east of Dallas, my best friend lives in Mesquite. We used to do draw hunts close to Lindale, the drainage of one of the lakes there, I think It was White Oak WMA. Good hunting and good company there. Welcome to the forum, you got questions we got answers!! (no one guarantees the answers are correct!)

Eterry

Howdy from North Texas, I am the Loaf. I have been shooting Black Powder Primitive weapons since 1976 I have several in my arsenal. I do not own a modern gun of any type. I've built several from kit and enjoy it very much especially when it comes to shooting them, no inliners they are modern gun and they do not interest me in anyway. I hope that I may be able to bring something to this form and that I may learn from it. Thank you to the form and the Owner & Moderators of it. :grin: :yakyak: :yakyak:

Robert "The Loaf" Baird

Back