• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from the Middle Ages!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the look of your arms, you will fit in here nicely.
As you may or may not know, we recently added the PreFlintlock Forum. Hope you enjoy it and all of the other forums at this site.
Welcome

From the look of your arms, you will fit in here nicely.
As you may or may not know, we recently added the PreFlintlock Forum. Hope you enjoy it and all of the other forums at this site.
Welcome

Hiya! I was directed to the pre-flint forum by one of your regulars as a matter of fact. I sent word of your board to a few other that I know who could feel at home here. ::

I hope I can be of some help with questions on the early arms. :)

Teleoceras: Big welcome and enjoy yourself while your hanging out with us. Your web site sure has alot of information on it. Personaly, I own perc and flint rifles. I've been shooting mostly percussion. I've just got the flintlock, and I'm looking forward to shooting it too.
Again Welcome, Mtn-Man2u :)

Hey, there! That was me that contacted you about the new forum. But I didn't use my real name (Squirrelsaurus Rex) when I emailed you, I used some drab, boring name my parents stuck me with when I was born. ::
Glad you made it! Anyway, we'll be adding a link to your website on the links page real soon. One thing I forgot to ask you when I emailed you: How do you pronounce your name?
::

Wow! Impressive striking weapons for up close and personal serious social intercourse!!!!
Tell me, where can a fellow get such a wonderful tool?
The battle axe really strikes me fancy.
I'd imagine trying it out on an ex-mothter-in-law, but I have to much respect for the battle axe. ::
I'm sure the battle axe would get ruined. :haha:
Jest kiddin'>

"Teleoceras"? Far seeing asteroid? Long goddess of agriculture (Naw, she was Ceres)? Long horn?

Welcome. Some very impressive weapons of all sorts on your website. I was always fascinated by war hammers. Efficient brutes.

My cyber-name is pronounced Tee-lee-ah-sir-ess. The Teleoceras was a hippo-like rhino that lived in North America from 12 to 5 million years ago. They were the second to last rhino to die out on our continent. I did my Master's Thesis (COMPATIVE MORPHOLOGY AND EVOLUTION OF TELEOCERAS, MAMMALIA:RHINOCEROTIDAE) on animal 14 years ago.

As for my choice in melee weapons, I'm more into smash'em and bash'em rather than slice'em and dice'em. ::

Thanks for the comments on my website. Having been able shoot all of the ignition types has been a very good learning experience. The only down side with using slowmatch ignition is that you are at the mercy of the weather. :( Still, Handgonne to Percussion Lock, they are ALL fun to shoot! :)

Looking forward to Your posts,Great website.Welcome! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Teleoceras: Sense you said "... I did my Master's Thesis (COMPATIVE MORPHOLOGY AND EVOLUTION OF TELEOCERAS, MAMMALIA:RHINOCEROTIDAE) on animal 14 years ago." I thought you might like to know that when I was at Arizona State University they decided to hire some Paleontologests so they sent back East to attract some of them out here.
Of course it only took one summer of our sun to turn them all into
Tanontologests. :: :: ::

You'll get use to us, I promise....Hay!...come back...I was only kidding....

(COMPATIVE MORPHOLOGY AND EVOLUTION OF TELEOCERAS, MAMMALIA:RHINOCEROTIDAE)

Oops! The should have read (COMPARATIVE MORPHOLOGY AND EVOLUTION OF TELEOCERAS, MAMMALIA:RHINOCEROTIDAE).

I was over in Fort Hays State University (Hays, Kansas) from 1990-1992.

As for that Pale to Tan joke........BBBBOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :p

Back