• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from the mild weather state of Iowa

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim/Iowa

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I can't remember when I signed on this board, until today I recd. a e-mail checking on me!!!
I guess I thought you had all gone away. I will try to be more attentive. Have a great year
Jim

As member number 135 yu've been har a while without knowing it so you've got some catchen up to do. Happy lookin around to ye and let us know what yer up to in that "mild" place called Iowee.
(Ah'm from thar! In fact a've been FROM thar for 56 yars an ain't been back so's ye's got a lot o writen to do so's ah can find out how much fun ye are a havin shootin holes in thins).
grin.gif

Howdy Jim,
My uncle lived in Marshalltown Iowa when I visited him in the '60's. It was January and he had an outhouse, which I visited in the wee hours of the mornin'. To my recollection, Iowa winters didn't impress me as mild. Now I live in Michigan - and trust me - they aren't mild here either !!! The only redeeming value to that trip to Iowa was the ole boy got me drunk for the first time (I still owe him)
grin.gif

Back