• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from tonibaruch (Milan, Italy)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tonibaruch

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello I am pretty much a newbie and am just breaking in my first muzzleloader rifle, a pedersoli tryon match 45 caliber. I must say that shooting it is the most amusing thing I have ever done with a rifle in my hands. I am looking to learn more or less everything.

Welcome Toni. Glad you are having fun with your new "toy" and you probably know it is not the last one you will own. Emery

Blizzard of 93 said:
Welcome to the Forum Toni, good to have another 'furriner' here. :hatsoff:

LOL

Thanks to all, at the moment I am mostly reading but you'll hear from me.

Welcome to the Forum. :hatsoff:

Watch out for that guy from Canada named soggy. He'll try to recruit you for the international shooting contest. :haha:

Toni,
Welcome to the MLF and to B/P
shooting. Lots of friendly and
informative folks around here. Hope
you visit and contribute often.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Latest posts

Back