• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

hello from vietvet50

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vietvet50

Pilgrim
Reaction score
just joined today im from upstate in clinton county on lake champlain just under montreal canada in morrisonville and just west of plattsburgh. im 60 got 5 kids and 9 grandkids. like to hunt with Bow and muzzleloader and ride My Harley and trout fish. and spend time with my wife of 35 years.

Welcome, Thank you for your service. Good time of year for scooters and blackpowder.

steve

VV50,
Welcome to the MLF.Great having you with us.
Hope you will visit and contribute often.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

There are several Nam vets here. Thank you for you're service, and welcome to the forum! :thumbsup:

Hey Ron, Glad to see ya made it here :thumbsup: There's a lot of good people on this forum with a wealth of knowledge. Have fun and I'll Talk to ya soon. :wink:

Dan

Welcome brother. You will find kindered spirits here and a whole world of knowledge here. So have a seat fill yer tin cup as the coffees jest finished boiling.

Welcome my friend. Do black powder to honor the past.Did a 65-66 deal in Viet Nam. Our day will come.

Latest posts

Back