• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Virginia

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bowjock

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello everone. I just found this sight and am looking forward to reading the post here and asking "Lots" of questions. I have been shooting black powder for a few years, percussion, flint, and inline, but my real passion is to find out how to make period correct items and go to a National Rendezvous somday. I love the era of the Mountain Man and Trapper, just think I was born about 50 or so years to late...lol

Hope to chat with lots of you soon
Bowjock

My Gosh! " I was born about 50 or so years to late..."
That makes you older than Maxiball or Stumpkiller! I didn't think anyone was as old as that!

Welcome to the Camp!
We have a lot of members who are in to making their own equipment and I'm sure they will be more than happy to answer anything you want to know.

Hey, I'm a year older that Stumpkiller, but younger than Maxiball, by about a century or so... :crackup:

So, ya wants to be a mountainy man, eh?

Yo got to be able to talk likes one, Zonie already smell like one... :crackup:

Welcome to the masses...

You should talk to Liver Spots Johnson. He'll give you a first hand account so you can see if it was something you really would have liked.

What's the difference between Zonie and a shark?

Zonie don't grow new teeth.

Back