• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello , Greetings all

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J Sefchik

Tennessee Jed
Reaction score
I am new to this forum. I live in Beautiful Eastern Tennessee in the Unaka Mountain Range. Over the years , I have been into Buckskinning / LongHunter and Civil War re-enactment. I have gotten away from it for a few years due to many reasons , but am itchin' to shoot some powder again. Problem is , no more shops around me , that I am aware of, that deal with Muzzleloading. All the old timers are dying off and it doesn't seem like the younger folk are too interested. So I think I will find this forum very useful. So please be kindly patient with me as I learn how to navigate things around here.

Back