• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello in the camp!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill S

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I just joined the forum today after stumbling across it while searching the web. I have just moved to Alabama from the Great State of Florida, where I was a member of the Jefferson Longrifles.
As you can see by my name I am a fan of the noble ground eagle, also known as a turkey. I'm an avid turkey hunter and recently took my first Merriams turkey with a pistol while on an elk hunt in Colorado. I look forward to talking and more importantly listening to you guys as we sit around the fire and swap lies.
Good to be here!!!

Welcome Two Turkeys...

Is this one of the two turkeys in your screen name?

wild%20turkey%202.jpg

two turkey,
welcome to the forum glad to have you with us
never downed any "wild turkeys" but i have downed a truck load or two of "old crows". :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
your occupation sounds very interesting and i hope you are very good at what you do!! thank you for doing it!!

again welcome and stay active

I am snake-eyes :peace: :) :thumbsup: :RO:

Back