• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello, new member here

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curt

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Curt Lyles from Indiana and am a self-employed blacksmith and carpenter. Hobbies are hunting,fishing, woodworking, roaming the woods, and bluegrass.

I'm Bill and I live in Northeast Indianapolis.I go to Friendship every spring and fall.I also belong to a muzzle loading club in Thorntown.Whereabouts are you located?

Bill, We are located in northcentral Indiana, 35 miles east of South Bend and 7 miles west of Shipshewana. I'm planning to go to Friendship also this summer. It's been about 12 years since we've been there. Looking forward to it. Have also been down your way to Conner Prairie. Really enjoyed it. If you're ever up this way, look us up. Thanks everyone for the welcome. Really enjoy this website. Lots of good information. -Curt

Re:Hello, new member here [Re: Curt]
Hi Curt, Welcome to the Camp. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. I got a chance to check out your web site, Wow, alot of great knifes, The ones I liked, they were sold. You have alot other great items too. Your wife's hand made soap looked great too. Take Care, Mtn-Man2u :) (Steve)

Back