• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello the Camp

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodsman1

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Thought I would introduce myself. I am a retired Marine (1991) and currently employed for the last 15 plus years as a LEO. I live in Southwest Arkansas on 9 acres of land. I am raising kids (still got 3 at home) and enjoying life as best I can. I have been shootin muzzleloaders for over 20 years. I am always wantin something new or different. Cause once the bug bites ya, its hard to get rid of it. Ya'll have some patience with me as I tend to get long winded. Some words of wisdom I have alway tried to live by were from my Grandfather: Draw a Fine Bead on em son!!! Bobby

Howdy W and welcome to the forum brother ... we are all friends here .. hope to see lots of you here! :hatsoff:

Davy

woodsman1
Welcome aboard. Lots of info here and you are amongst like minded (most of the time) folk. :grin:
Thank you for your service. :hatsoff:

Woodsman , I also would like to thank you for your service to our great Country! I also would like to welcome you aboard. Good Luck & Good Shootin'

Bobby,
First off as a retired Marine,thank you for
your service.At 59 with three youngsters
still at home,your service seems to continue.
Welcome to the MLF,great to have you with us.
Visit often and contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Back