• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello the fire-

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc Arroyo

Greybeard
Reaction score
Hello all-

I was led to this site, have been looking around, and thought that I would introduce myself.

Most folks call me Doc Arroyo. I am 46 years old, and have been married for 27 years. No children. Started shooting at 4, and was given my first rifle on my 6th birthday.

After a turn in the Army, I found blackpowder. I have been restoring and building them ever since. Currently shoot a .50 Pennsylvania barn gun, a Chief's grade trade gun, and a fine Hawken style pistol.

My wife and I have been volunteering at Sutter's Fort State Park for 17 years, and I am the senior member of the gunsmithing team. We are both on the Clothing Committees for the Fort's living history program.

Rex: Ah'm a bettin he are from whar he said. Ye know, "The Cold Country". At could be up thar in Minniesoter or Wriskconsen or maybe even from up in Canader, ye know, whar it gets cold. Iffen ye ask me, we's got some cold country rite har in Arizoni, up thar on the Mogeeown Rim! Gets cold enouf ta frez ah passed gas inta lil balls iffen yer outside the warm tent. (Kinda fun ta roll um in thru the tent flap an listen ta all o them whats inside start a yellin an a hollerin an a gaspin fer air, Ah says.) Ya, Ah know this are a place whats got kids on it. Kan't ye see am oer thar a holdin thar mouths ta keep from laffen??

What?.......Eh????...Say what??..GOLD?? WHAR'S IT AT?? Oh, yer a sayin he's from the Gold Country??? Wal, iffen he's from thar, then it must be outter gold, or he'd still be up thar a diggin it now wouldn't he? No dout about it, Ah's gotta get these glasses fixed!!

Jus a funnin with ye REX. ::

Doc Arroyo, A Big Welcome, glad you found us. I hope you enjoy yourself, there's lots of information here.
You take care, Mtn-Man2u :)

Back