• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello there!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This looks like a good place to hang out. There seems to be a lot of knowledge to be gained here. Ive been shooting muzzleloaders for a few years althgough I've never hunted, and I'd like to try that someday. I also have some questions about building a gun, but I'll save that for the building section. I think I'll get good advice here.

BTW, before anyone asks what my name means, I always order the same thing at burger places. When my wife goes to the Burger King or Mickey D's drive thru, I'm about to tell her what I want but she always stops me and says "Let me guess, a #1 with cheese." ::

Welcome!I havn't found any burgers here,but theres a lot of good information on building and shooting Black Powder weapons. :front:

#1withcheese,
Welcome to the forum glad to have you
with us.Great group of folks here at the MLF along
with some very good information. What part if the USA do
you call home. Contribute when you can and have fun.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Thanks for the welcome, Im sure I'll enjoy my stay. I should warn you guys I cant pass up an opportunity to crack a joke. But I guess you already figured that when you saw my name. ::

#1withCheese, welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Back