• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello There

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lancer

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello to everyone and how happy I am to have found this site again. I used to go the Muzzleloader's Magazine site but once it went down, I felt kind of lost. I wandered around a bit until today I "found" this site again. I feel like a kid in a candy store with all of the topics. Can't wait to join in.

Again, you mean you lost us? :shocking:

Here's what you do, get this forum on your screen and then disable your "close" button so this stays on all the time... :winking: :haha:

Glad to have you back...

"Lost, no, i ain't never been lost. Powerful confused fer a month 'er two, but never been lost". Well glad ya got unlost Lance. Welcome back home. After bein' lost fer so long ya must be hungry, so pull up a log, pour sum coffe, and fix yerself a plate a this here Wilderness stew.

Lance Butler: Welcome Back You've been missed. Glad you were able to find your way back. You'll find alot of topics, to enjoy reading. So kick back, and enjoy yourself. Take care, Mtn-Man2u :)

Back