• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello there

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roguedog

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello everybody,
Thought I'd jump on here and introduce myself. I have literally been enjoying this forum for years. Just recently signed up. Wanted to say quick hello and start adding to some of the discussions. I am a diehard muzzleloader from a town called Kingston Springs located west of Nashville, Tn. I look forward to interacting with you guys and gals.

Jeff

Well howdy neighbor North Alabama here we are about 2 hours and a bit apart welcome just joined myself have fun.

Welcome Jeff, did you go to the South Eastern Rendezvous near Gallatin about 6 years ago? Man, that was a SCARY time, closest I've been to a tornado without actually being in it!

No buddy, I weren't there but would love to participate in a rendezvous some day.

Back