• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello to all.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

britopinion

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello from Great Britain.

my names Jason and i live in Oxford in the UK.

Stumbled across this forum by accident, looks really good so i thought i would give it a go.

Welcome to the forum Jason (a.k.a. britopinion), I'm glad you "stumbled" across this forum while serfing the net and not while you were holding one of your loaded guns! :kid: We all have some fun here as well as learn and pass on interesting tidbits of info. the more we visit. Keep makin' heaps of smoke! :blue:

britopinion,
Welcome to the forum,glad you found us.
No need to feel lonely or homesick here have a few other Brits here, probably most notable is Squire Robin. Have
fun here and contribute when you can..
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :redthumb:

Britopinion,
Have fun and be active. This is the best forum existing.
ARILAR :: :thumbsup:

my names Jason and i live in Oxford in the UK.

Hi Jason

Now there's a thing, I was born and raised in Oxford, as was my father and my father's father, going back to 1897.

Mind you, it's changed a bit even since I was a boy.

You'll be fine here, a few members are clinically insane but far enough away not to be a worry, and be careful what you say to Musket Man. A splendid chap but he's a bit vulnerable, takes everything to heart :crackup:

best regards

Squire Robin

Musketman: It was a joke, everything's okay :thumbsup:

Welcome,

Musketman's on to something: Even though you're not paranoid it doesn't mean they're not out to get you. :nono:

Last time we got a bunch of the English over here with muzzleloaders they burnt Washington. :hmm: But what the heck! Join us and join in.

Welcome Britopinion...

I have a another choise of the Union Jack for an avatar if you would rather have it...

animated_union_jack2.gif

Let me know...

Cheers for all the welcomes.

Squire Robin

Strange coincidence about the Oxford connection, i was born and raised here as well, in the Cowley area, left for a while, then came back.
Your right about it having changed alot too, some changes good, some not so good.

Musketman

Your very kind, i would be very interested in the Avatar.
Being fairly new to using forums, and for that matter using computers in general, how would i go about getting that from you exactly (please excuse my ignorance).

britopinion, one way to reach Musketman (if he doesn't revisit the thread you started soon) is to send him a personal message (PM). You can access this by clicking on his name above his avatar and sending it, or by clicking on My Home at the top of the page. Whenever you see a flashing envelope icon at the top left of your page under your name, it is signaling to you that you have a PM. Clicking on that will reveal the message the next time you or he visits and has a PM waiting.

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Latest posts

Back