• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello to all

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lefty41

36 Cal.
Reaction score
I have been montoring this board for some time, but do not remember posting. As my username implies, I shoot from the left side and own a T/C New Englander in .50 cal plus A T/C System one with several of that series barrels.
Like to hunt Deer, Turkey and squirrel.
Life member of the North American Hunting Club and a long time member of NRA.
Enjoying the quality of information here and looking forward to sharing some of my shooting times with all.

West Virginia born and transplanted to Ohio.

Welcome Lefty41...

Yep, you have 2 post in the Modern Muzzleloader section, remember the "In-line shotguns" thread?

Click on your name to bring up your profile, at the bottom of the profile page you will see a box called "Show All User's Post" click there and it will show you everything you have posted/replied to...

Hi,

I'm also a southpaw and I shoot from the left side (left eye dominant). That's why I took up building muzzleloaders.

Gary

Welcome Lefty41, don't worry about shooting from the wrong side :: Squirrels can't tell the difference.

Squirrel Hunting with a muzzleloader must be "The Prince" of all sports. Looking forward to some of your expertise, even though there ain't a squirrel in Washington State worth eating. Most are even protected, if I understand right.
OTH, I have lived in the Southeast where they are, and they rated real high on this old boy' priority list.
Good to have ya!
Russ

lefty41,
welcome to the forum glad you have decided to join us!!!!pickaway co. i lived in roundtown for 7 or 8 years
back in the late 60's and early 70's. quite a few deer in and around your area and lots of squirrel don't know too much a bout turkey. i do know they have a population south of you in ross and logan counties.well enough of that.
again welcome and stay active

I am snake-eyes :peace: :thumbsup: :) :RO:

snake-eyes 1000
Pumpkin Show is just around the corner Oct 20-23. Turkey population is improving, Deer herd is growing. I have lived here since '71, but still return to those West Virginia hill each fall for Deer and Turkey, plus Squirrel.

Back