• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

hello

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the fire Blue. I think ya will enjoy the company here abouts. Where ya hail from? This is a good group of people here, lots of knowledge to share, and a few good yarns too. Take care, and Watch yer backtrail.

Welcome. Sit and learn, share and enjoy. The language is clean, though the air sometimes gets foul.

But don't worry. Bath time for most of us is in May and it should improve a bit. (Ye might want to site a mite upwind of Roaddog until then
Zombie.jpg
)

hey i hail from the great state of indiana south central i go to friendship evey year it is home away from home for me and my girls for spring and fall shot. i hope i can learn alot from all you guys and gals iam a avid fisherwoman and camper i hope tat i can keep in touch with a few ppl and make new friends form here i am not on much though girls r active in softball so i am very busy mom well thanks for the welcome and see ya all soon i hope
blue

thanks for the warm welcomes from all that has welcomed me i hail from southcentral indiana love friendship cant wait it is almost here i hope to make new and good friends :D i live a very busy life so not on much try to ck me mail though everyday thanks again for the welcome
BLUE

Welcome to the camp.
I think you will find everyone here is helpful with anything which has to do with muzzleloading, re enacting, history, hunting...you name it.

We have a number of female members, so your not alone by any means.

Again, Welcome!

blue:It always pleases Me to see another young Lady with an interest in the shooting sports.I have three daughters,and They all enjoy shooting Black Powder!(the youngest is 32)! Come and enjoy the camp,many good folks here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Welcome blue. This is a warm and friendly bunch and once in a while one 'er two of 'em will tell ya sumthin' truthfull. :bull: :haha: :haha:

Welcome Blue from NE Kansas. I have freinds that live in Seamore In. I have been though Hooser National Park great looking country.

Back