• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Help with these pistols please.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryebread

32 Cal
Reaction score
My in-laws bought these in england in the 70’s. I know nothing about them. They give off an indian vibe to me, but I know jack about flintlocks. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1628.jpeg
    IMG_1628.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1631.jpeg
    IMG_1631.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1630.jpeg
    IMG_1630.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1629.jpeg
    IMG_1629.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Yep. Stuff for tourists. Not much, if any value. Just something to hang on the wall.
The brass barrel on the first one looks ragged. Does that one even have a touch hole? The other one shows the touch hole behind the frizzen!
I would not attempt to fire those things.
However, with that said, I bought a similar pistol in Spain way back in the 1960's, although mine is a percussion. I actually did load and fire mine - once. It worked okay, but I don't trust it to shoot again.

Latest posts

Back