• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

hey MT,ID,WY brothers

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenmtnboy

62 Cal.
Reaction score
hey there is a rally in march in MT to pressure state leg to do somthing about the non native highly distructive Grey wolf.
I can't make it because my wife is in school and we won't be heading north until May.
Go support 100 yrs of hunter conservation effort and help end the liberal bunny hugger travisty.
http://www.lobowatch.org/

go to news releases and angered sportsman

Last edited by a moderator:
The areas I hunted in my younger days have been devastated by the Gray Wolf, as far as I'm concerned the Gray Wolf is nothing more than government sponsored terrorists. My kid and grandkids will never see the kind of hunting I had just because some environmental group shoved these damn animals down our throats no one in Wyoming wanted these things here.

They ain't fooling me. When you can show a way to manage wildlife without the help of sportsmen, I'll show you another nail in the coffin for gun control.

My favorite deer and elk spot in S.E. Idaho is now a dead-zone thanks to the wolf. There's not even a ground squirrel or chipmunk, nothing now; zero life on the ground. Thanks tree-huggers.

A distant cousin of mine was a game warden in Montana when the wolves were re-introduced and he correctly predicted what has happened to date. The environmental groups recognized that they could not get more gun control or anti-hunting laws passed so they simply went after the game animals themselves, justifying wiping out the elk and deer herds with getting rid of a legitimate reason to own firearms.

The worst thing about the current US Fish and Wildlife policies is that they are using funds from the Pittman-Robertson act to further such gun control policies, a fund that sportsman and hunters contribute to via excise taxes on ammunition and fuels.

I knew damn well that has to be the reason behind all this. No sain responsable person would allow this to happen near human populations.

Guess what wolfs eat when the game gets scarce. We don't have wolfs here in Alabama any more, but I expect to see them before my clock strikes.

Latest posts

Back