• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hey SSE!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welcome to this site brother!!
Claude_ and the "moderators" here_ are some of the most "accomodateing" fellas I"ve ever had tha pleasure of "postin under"!!

I"m sure everone here is gonna enjoy yore "wit"_ as much as I have these last couple"a years!!

Very best regards!!
Yore brother!
Rondo

OK bub, I got a question for ya. How does a backwoods no good potlicker like you figure out I'm aboard before I even have a chance to post??????? Just like I always thought: "dumb like a fox"

Anyway, thanks for your exuberant welcome!! I have looked over this board for a bit and there is much good information available about many of the things I have a keen interest in, so, thanks "rollingb" for letting me know about this site!! Know that I'll be reading with great interest every mountain man morsel of info provided.

With the move and all I haven't got a lot of stuff unpacked and don't ahve a good work space yet. But, there is a "hog shoot" this weekend that I don't want to miss (At least I think I don't) :: I gotta make some calls and see what I'm in for.

In the meantime, "bless you boys'.

Regards, sse

annonomus

I"m not ezactly sure what tha word "exuberant" means___ I tryed to "clean up" my post as much as possible!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

rollingb - Shhhhh! I'm just tryin to impress these guys. You know, first impression? Not sure what the word means either, but I don't think it was a vulgarity. ::

Regards, sse

Thankee, Stump. Good thing anyways, my "vulgarian"'s a little rusty. 'bout that hooch, where's yer scoop?

Regards, sse

I dated a lady (once) thet claimed to be a "Virginian Vulgarian"! She wouldn"t eat meat or let me git passionate with her!! ::

Mooskeetman, that was bad!! Har we-uns is supposed ter let all am nice newcomers kno how smart we is, an you go an spill the beans lettin um know that we don't kno twice around a dictionary!
Anyone with any brains knows eggs-sub-yer-aunt means jus what it are sayin! Eggs(ye know what em are) sub (under) yer (ye) aunt (ye otter know who she is). So iffen ye play a lil joke on yer relative an put an egg on her chair, then ye have it!! (Iffen she's like ma aunt, might be the biggest suprize she's had in a long time too.)

Anyway, Welcome to the Forum SSE (dam near sounds like the letters what's stands fer ma third favoret magazine).
Lots o people har who know 'bout the care an feedin o' smokepoles har. Join in the talkin with us.

'Zonie,.... My "SSE" (Single Shot Exchange) subscription expired!! (reckon I otta git a new one??) ::

What ever the word means, that's what rollingb is!

I've been reading through a bunch of the threads and its very entertaining and amusing and educational. I do a lot more askin that tellin, but that's what all you walkin, talkin libraries are for!!

Thanks again for the welcome, very unique place ya got here.

Regards, sse

Back