• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hi @all another Newbie

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fox

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hi i'm on the borad for my husband he would like to have some information about muzzleloades.but he doesen't speak and read English. So i must do it for him. :boohoo:
Hope everyone will understand me.You can also write to me in German :what:
So thats all for the moment
:blah:

Welcomen!

Tell him his shooting will improve if he buys you a new car and if he does the laundry and washes the dishes. :haha:

Also, you should have a flintlock rifle yourself. No way should he have all the fun and make you do all this hard work. ::

Welcome...

This can be fun... :)

As for not speaking any english, that leaves Zonie out... :crackup:

Welcome to you and your husband!

Ah thinks ole Mooskeetman are makin fun of ma English. He ought to be glad he don't have ta hear my French!

The members of this forum are here to serve you in any way possible.
Hopefully you and your husband will enjoy the time you spend here, so feel free to ask any question. :)

fox&fox,
welcome both of you, i certainly hope you will find our site to your likeing. don't worry about the language
b/p shooting is a universal language in itself. :imo:
again welcome and join in whenever you can

I am snake-eyes :) :thumbsup: :peace:

welcome aboard !!!
i hope you and your husband will find this board as educationaland entertaining as i have,our grammer may be lousy at times bbut thats part of the fun. :winking: :winking:

Fox and Frau Fox,
Welcome. We may understand you better than other way around. I never mastered English much, myself. ( I know all my numbers and letters but have trouble using them.) Tell you husband that a good "Deutch" accent is very desirable in re-enacting pioneer times. See refernces to Michael Stoner (Holsteiner) who was Boone's preferred companion.
Do you know about Babelfish? It translates languages very well. I have used it for German, Russian, Spanish and even Thai. It messes up the verbiage sometimes, and misunderstands gender but I guaruntee you husband will understand it. Some west coast folks have trouble with this gender business, too, but not me.
Merely have him copy and paste the English into the babel fish window and hit translate! Same to change German to English, for replies.
Not that we mind conversing with Frau Fox! I have trouble getting ladies to talk to me anyway. Those that know me at least! Not like the other charming fellows, in here, who probably even smell good! We want YOU to remain "in here" too!! Tipis and several ladies are the very best!! We DO mind when they beat us shooting, though! :thumbsup:

Guten Abend. Wie geht es Ihnen? Welcome to the Forum. This is the beauty of the internet: muzzleloader lovers from every part of the world can get together and share their passion. I think your husband will find plenty of useful information here. I would type more in German, but my keyboard doesn't have an umlaut or an Eszett! :shocking: :crackup: Es tut mir leid. Ich spreche wenig Deutsch.

Auf Wiedersehen.

Musketeer :thumbsup:

Musketeer, don't worry too much about that expaned keyboard. I think ya should worry more about a good spellchecker. 9 is nine, not nein. :: :: And yes i know what ya meant. Just joshin' ya.

Wilkommen Frau Fox!

Der vogelfanger bich ich Ja,
Stets lustig, heissa hopsasa!
Ich Vogelfanger bin bekannt
Bei Alt und Jung im ganzen land!

:yakyak: OK, I don't catch birds other than pigeons. :redface:

Happy to have you & Herr Fox here.

Gary

Back