• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hi Anybody here from Pioneer Longrifles in SE Ne.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi everyone it's me the newbie, I was just wanted to know if anyone here was a member of Pioneer longrifles at Indian cave state Park? I've been shooting muzzleloaders since 1978 I just got my first inline two years ago but as for sidelocks I have a Lyman plains rifle in 54 caliber and the matching plains pistol also the Thompson Center Patriot. When I spotted your forum in google I just knew I had joined.

Glad to have you join too...

I have shot the T/C Patriot before, my brother owns it...

Lots of Lyman plains rifle shooters here also, you'll be in good company... :winking:

Welcome to the camp !!! You'll fine all kinds of information here. I'm not into inlines,
but I do enjoy my T/C Hawkens 54cal perc, and my T/C Hawkens
50cal flintlock.
I got into this sport in the mid 70's, alittle more in the 80's, alot more in the 90's. Because of health matters,I'm
having to start somewhat over again. And that's okay, this sport will always be here for us to enjoy. There's so much more information out there with the web. Again welcome to the Camp and have a great day !!! Steve :)

I'm not from that Pioneer long rifles or Nebraska but I'm from the North East Kansas area. Member of the Kaw Valley Muzzleloader. In the Manhattan area. Welcome to the camp. I have a Carbela's Hawkings 50 cal.

roaddog,
I guess welcome is in order but i am wondering why it took 370 post to introduce yourself(bashful :eek: i guess)
anyway welcome
snake-eyes :thumbsup: :) :peace: ::

roaddog,
I guess welcome is in order but i am wondering why it took 370 post to introduce yourself(bashful :eek: i guess)

No, it just took him that long to realize there is forum sections above the percussion area...

Back