• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hi from canada

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennis john

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi. My name is Dennis and I live in Guelph, ont. I am in the process of building my first flintlock and could use some good advice. After looking around I am convinced that I have come to the right place. Thanx, Dennis

Welcome to the MLF Dennis!!! You are right. You have come to the right place to learn how to build a flinter. :hatsoff:

:hatsoff: Welcome Dennis; Lots of advice here and many folks willing to lend a hand. Don't hesitate to ask questions
Soggy

Howdy Dennis. These are the right folks to ask when it comes to building. I've never seen such a collection of talent in one place. :)

Ya came to the right place BB settle in and look around there's places here just for your questions
dig in and enjoy

Dennis,
Welcome to the MLF, great having you with
us. Quite a few other Canadians here at the
forum. Visit often and contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Welcome from Nova Scotia. If you want to know more about this great sport, this is certainly the place.

Howdy Dennis! :hatsoff:
There are some truly awesome builders here. You definitly found the right place for helpful advice.
Good luck with your project and Welcome Aboard.

Back