• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

hi from central Jersey

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddypatel

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello, Just joined today. I am more of a collector than a shooter of black powder. although I do own Thompson Center Hawkin style flintlock and a percussion. Both 50 cal. Havn't shot either of them in about a year or so. My collection consists of War between the States percussion rifled muskets. Mostly Model 1861 contractor arms and some Europe imported arms. I just started collecting Revolutionary War firearms. I belong to some local clubs, including the Jersey Shore Antique Arms Collectors Club and The Forks of the Delaware.I hope to get a lot of info from this forum.

Thanks
Pat McGinn

:hatsoff: Howdy and welcome.I lived in Flemington till i retired and moved to N.Y,Griz

Welcome to the MLF Pat! Sounds like you have a impressive collection going.Share some pic's if you can. We have a seat at the fire so join us and share some tales.

I posted some pictures of one of my muskets in the flintlock forum (pattern 1756 artillery carbine) Pat

Hello and welcome... :hatsoff:. It sounds like your off to a great start and their is an unmearsureable amount of knowledge to found here, so your in good hands... :thumbsup:

Back