• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hi from Oklahoma

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IronMan

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Greetings

I am from Tulsa Oklahoma. Been hunting and shooting all my life. My father gave me a pair of 1860 Colt Navy repro's for Christmas last year,my son-in-law gave me a ML rifle,my wife gave me a Phillidelphia Darringer so I decided I needed to find out a bit about muzzel loaders :D The pistols my Dad gave me just happened to be a set he had for years. Kinda did a number on me when he set that case in my lap.

Thanks in advance for any help

IronMan

Glad to have you here. And a shock to find out that there's someone else here from Oklahoma! I live in Okfuskee Co., about 65 miles South of you. Look around, ask questions, etc., there's a lot of folks on here that's willing to help in in just about every field of black powder shooting.

Pare-

IronMan,
welcome to the forum glad you decided to introduce
yourself. lots of friendly people and good information at your fingertips.
again welcome and stay active

I am snake-eyes :) :peace: :thumbsup: :)

Hi Iron Man.

Welcome to the board. It sounds like your family is certainly pushing you towards the blackpowder crowd.

Thanks for the greetings.
Dad decided to give me his pistols to keep them in the family. Son-in-law was trying to get on my good side...It worked *lol*.
Wife knows I like guns and found the Derringer at a garage sale for $10 and thought it would make a good stocking stuffer...she was right *g*

IronMan

Back