• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hi from west Michigan

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoyerKin

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I'm new to the forum and new to Muzzleloading. A little backstory here. My Aunt Marjorie and Uncle Jim have been involved heavily in ML and Blackpowder since the 70's in and around Lapeer County, Michigan. They have since moved over to the west side of the state to be closer to family. They don't have any children of their own and I seem to be the only one in the family that has any interest in their passion for this hobby/lifestyle. They are in their late 70's now and he is in the early stages of Alzhiemers. So now I'm trying to catch up on their history and learn as much as I can about their long guns. My Uncle made all the ML and Flintlocks that they used. I currently have the ML's and FL's in my possesion and plan to target shoot with them. This way I figure I can keep their legacy alive for generations to come.

So with his help and the info I have found here I will be able to jump right in. Thanks!

Welcome to the forum! :hatsoff: You came to the right place to learn, there is a lot of knowledge in this forum. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum; what a great legacy to pass down through the family. Learn all you can and have fun doing it...best of both worlds.

Welcome. My wife is from Ann Arbor and her uncle lives up around Wellston. I get up that way two or three times a year. Good to have you on the forum.

Back