• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hi.New to forum

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RayJ

36 Cal.
Reaction score
My name is Ray Johnson and I'm from Texarkana,Texas.I have a Pedersoli 12ga sxs and have alot to learn.I'm sure that you will see my questions very soon.Great forum.

Always good to see another Texan...other's views may vary! :haha: Welcome to the gang. There's a lot of knowledge here and it's freely dispensed. :wink: Jump in with questions or comments any time! :thumbsup:

Hi, and welcome from Minnesota! My oldest daughter and second son both lived and worked in Corpus Cristi for a couple years, they loved Texas. The son is Army infantry at Fort Hood, Texas now. He was happy to be stationed there after basic training at Fort Benning, Georgia, too humid.

Good to have you Ray. :thumbsup: I'm from Temple. Enjoy this excellent forum. :)

Welcome!, you might be able to find somebody close to from the forum, lots of folks from Texas on here.

Latest posts

Back