• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Ho, the camp

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rickey Brown

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Just wanted to set by yur far and introduce myself while I chases away the cold. Just an old retired vet that loves to fool with guns, piddle at making knives and leather work. Loves history and re-enacting. I been building guns since my first CVA Frontier kit in the late 70's. Since I will be attending the green River rendezvous I thought it was time to work up a Rocky mountain fur trade persona. I already a F&I persona of a longhunter. I look forward to learning and sharing with each of you. BTW the username comes from my Great Grandfather a civil war vet

:thumbsup: Welcome to the forum, Henry. Make yourself at home and get known around the fire. :hatsoff:

Back