• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

hogs

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txcookie

32 Cal.
Reaction score
hawkinhog.jpg

using my CVA Hawken with 250 grn conmical and 70 grn FFG. 35 yard shot hog dropped like a sack o taters dindt even twitch! qtrn away shot entered center ribs took out the lungs and poped out the other side just behind the shoulder! 150 pounds of sweat sow

txcookie said:
150 pounds of sweat sow

congratulations! You shot a sweat hog! ROFLMAO!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Sorry, I know it was a typo, but I couldn't resist. Nice piggy!

Congrats! Sometimes I wish we had them here but our Game Commission has been getting rid of the few we had. They don't want the damage that comes with them they say.
Enjoy the pork!

Tex,
Well, seems like we all know what we
have planned for your fine hunt. Now tell
us what your plans are for that fine hog.
Congratulations!
snake-eyes :hmm:

well I been nibblin it down meal bye meal had fried steaks tonight intend on sausage in the monr! Yea its yummy!

Latest posts

Back