• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Hoppe's 300 Target Pistol Unfired in Box

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Here is an unfired in the box Hoppe's model 300 .45 caliber target pistol. The pistol has no detracting marks. Sharp eyes will note what appears to be small scuffs on the lower left grip. That was sticker residue I didn't see till after I took the pictures it rubbed right off. The box is in decent shape and includes an add brochure for Hoppe's pistols.
Price is $225 which includes priority mail shipping anywhere in the U.S. it is legal to ship to. I prefer USPS money order but personal checks are OK with time to clear.
IMG_0001.JPG
IMG_0002.JPG
IMG_0003.JPG
IMG_0004.JPG
IMG_0005.JPG

Here is an unfired in the box Hoppe's model 300 .45 caliber target pistol. The pistol has no detracting marks. Sharp eyes will note what appears to be small scuffs on the lower left grip. That was sticker residue I didn't see till after I took the pictures it rubbed right off. The box is in decent shape and includes an add brochure for Hoppe's pistols.
Price is $225 which includes priority mail shipping anywhere in the U.S. it is legal to ship to. I prefer USPS money order but personal checks are OK with time to clear.View attachment 4711 View attachment 4712 View attachment 4713 View attachment 4714 View attachment 4715
Do you happen to have the instuction manual that came with the gun? If so, I will pay you for a copy of it.

The pistol being offered in this sale offer is not a kit.

The kit's don't have the engraved areas on the sides of the receiver or the barrel that this one has.

This is a kit gun.
upload_2019-2-15_14-50-17.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-15_14-48-52.png
    upload_2019-2-15_14-48-52.png
    637 KB · Views: 68
Price is $225 which includes priority mail shipping anywhere in the U.S. it is legal to ship to. I prefer USPS money order but personal checks are OK with time to clear.View attachment 4711 View attachment 4712 View attachment 4713 View attachment 4714 View attachment 4715

Just a little useless information.
At the end of the movie " Quigley Down Under" the shipping clerk taking payment for voyage aboard ship is holding a pistol just like the one featured in this sale.
Now that should be worth another $100..............don't you think!
Fred

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back