• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

How come no one makes a film?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixgun symphony

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Ever see the show "Man VS Wild" with Bear Grylls on The Discovery Channel?

I am really wishing that someone would produce a buckskinner version of that show. It would combine wilderness survival adventure and frontier history. It would be alot of fun!

Any wilderness trekkers here thought about hooking up with a film crew? Put it on YouTubel.com and maybe one of the cable channels would pick it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good, would love to see it but it wouldn't work. To much legal BS would stop a bunch of guys from really Trekking which is what we'd like to see. God for bid someone might get hurt or die doing something like this. They just had an Alaskan survival thing on TV which most were from the city and totally the wrong people to be out there, but its good TV as it has a bit of drama to it. They were closely watched and basically only lost weight through out the ordeal. But, this is about as far as TV will go and thats unfortunate because like you I'd like to see a bunch of guys who want to be there, and leave them alone, just film them, let happen what happens. But it'll never happen.

They could pull it off I suspect, but it would be a lot more fun just to go do it yourself.

I can't stand that "Bear" fool. His "advice" is incredibly idiotic and the guy admitted that he leaves camp to stay in local hotels. "Survivorman" is a lot more interesting and isn't faked.

Back