• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

How did we get here?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first post was actually made by "flipr" on 08/20/01.

Because I've deleted old posts to save space, it is no longer available.

You deleted Flipper??? :eek: :crackup:

canflipper.jpg

The marine mammals weren't even safe form the culling of old posts. :cry:

when i came on board i was member #483 and i joined jan 13 2004....and now one of the last to join is over 3200....that would make 2800 new members in one year....i only got into m/l in sept 2003 and found this site jan 04 and it grown by leaps and bounds....great job claude..........bob

In the beginning there was Claude. And Claude was alone. And in a California garage did two nerds solder and byte, and outforth sprung an Apple. And it was good. But uses it had few. For a score of years did Claude byte the Apple but it bore no fruit. And did to Claude a lightbulb illuminate from on high and did his passion for blackpowder and reenacting come forth and he said: "Upon the face of this Internet shall I place my server and the host of like minds shall I be." And it was good.

But alone did Claude again find himself, as did visitations come but infrequently. And he smote the Apple with his ramrod and did Musketman appear in full garb and with multitudes of posts did he populate the ether. And it was good.

And did tg, and NoPowder, and Plains 99, and Roundball, and Ohio Joe, and Zonie enter the fertile lands from the land of Nod and did produce, but a sleep was upon them.

And then did Stumpkiller do a web search and fall under the shadow of Claude, and into hades was he cast with smokes of great fire and stench of brimstone.

And it was good.

And did then Liver-eatin Johnson, and Squirrelsaures Rex, and Maxiball (who was cast from the garden) and Snake Eyes 1000 (our 1000th member), and
multitudes of the lost children who journey aimlessly but arrive in numbers daily and are embraced.

And it was good.

Stumpy,
Yer a riot!!! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
Sparky

Musketman must have the world's largest photo archive. With all those great pics at your disposal how do you find the one you want so quickly?

Musketman must have the world's largest photo archive. With all those great pics at your disposal how do you find the one you want so quickly?

I actually have an ESP program on my computer, I know two hours in advance what's going to be said and I can find pictures at my leisure... :winking:

flash_in_the_pan's next reply will be:
:crackup:

Zonie's next reply will be:
:crackup:

My Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad, Ole Mooskeetman is Psycho!!
:shocking: :shocking: :shocking:

For a scarecrow, MM, your theme song is definitely NOT "If I only had a brain".

Trying to think what sorta theme song would fit ya.....

gettin there....thoughts are commin'...... hold on...almost there....it's, it's,

it's....got it...here it is....."I'll put a spell on you"
:thumbsup:

In the beginning there was Claude. And Claude was alone. And in a California garage did two nerds solder and byte, and outforth sprung an Apple. And it was good. But uses it had few. For a score of years did Claude byte the Apple but it bore no fruit. And did to Claude a lightbulb illuminate from on high and did his passion for blackpowder and reenacting come forth and he said: "Upon the face of this Internet shall I place my server and the host of like minds shall I be." And it was good.

But alone did Claude again find himself, as did visitations come but infrequently. And he smote the Apple with his ramrod and did Musketman appear in full garb and with multitudes of posts did he populate the ether. And it was good.

And did tg, and NoPowder, and Plains 99, and Roundball, and Ohio Joe, and Zonie enter the fertile lands from the land of Nod and did produce, but a sleep was upon them.

And then did Stumpkiller do a web search and fall under the shadow of Claude, and into hades was he cast with smokes of great fire and stench of brimstone.

And it was good.

And did then Liver-eatin Johnson, and Squirrelsaures Rex, and Maxiball (who was cast from the garden) and Snake Eyes 1000 (our 1000th member), and
multitudes of the lost children who journey aimlessly but arrive in numbers daily and are embraced.

And it was good.
so are you sayin that claude found the black powder scrolls hidden in death valley for 200 years???? :crackup: :crackup:

so are you sayin that claude found the black powder scrolls hidden in death valley for 200 years???? :crackup: :crackup:

No...

He's saying Claude buried the black powder scrolls there himself, some 200 years ago... :crackup: :crackup:

Shame on you Musketman. I thought you could keep a secret! :nono:

I can, I just said that you buried the black powder scrolls
some 200 years ago, I didn't say how old you were when you buried them... :D

Some of us are old enough to recognize the tune for this.

Come and hear a story about a man named Claude,
Sittin there a wishing for a modem with more baud,
Then one day he was tugging on the cord,
Out of his brain jumped the Muzzleloading board.

Next thing you know, old Claude's a moderator,
Along with couple that came along some later
Just kept growing till it counted up a quorum
And that is the history of the Muzzleloading Forum.

Traditional that is, mountain men and long hunters.

Some of us are old enough to recognize the tune for this.

Come and hear a story about a man named Claude,
Sittin there a wishing for a modem with more baud,
Then one day he was tugging on the cord,
Out of his brain jumped the Muzzleloading board.

Next thing you know, old Claude's a moderator,
Along with couple that came along some later
Just kept growing till it counted up a quorum
And that is the history of the Muzzleloading Forum.

Traditional that is, mountain men and long hunters.

:crackup: That's great! :crackup:

In case people forgot the tune... ->PLAY

Not only is Musketman psyco and full of straw .. he is full of :bull: too......... :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Woody

Not only is Musketman psyco and full of straw .. he is full of too.........

So, Musketman is made of straw and "mud," eh? Well, if we leave him out in the sun too long, will he become a brick then? :haha:

Back