• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

How many ML's do you own?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobznew

36 Cal.
Reaction score
I just ordered my first one this past week - a Pedersoli Rocky Mountain Hawken. I'm curious as to how addicting this hobby really is. I've heard everyone say that it is, so I'm curious how many ML/BP rifles everyone has in their own collection?

Running them through my head I think it is 21 and 1 partly built that needs to be finished.

only three at the moment, a .32 a .40 and a .50, all flinters. but have probably owned as many as thirty trying to find what i like best.

One muzzleloader with 27 extra barrels :wink:

Just kidding, I Think!

It is not how many you have, but how many you want.

..........and I always want one more! :grin:

I don't have any.
They all fell overboard during a storm while I was cleaning them.

Oops, wrong thread. :rotf: :rotf: :shocked2:

I own all of mine!!!! LOL The Missus owns her own. 32cal,45cal, 50cal, 54cal, 58cal and of course the sweet 16 smoothie.I only "NEED JUST ONE MORE"...... ya that's it

Down to two now, I had to many to do any of them justice so I thinned the herd considerably.

Two custom biult Hawkens, saving up for a third one. Let us know what you think of that Pedersoli after youv'e played with it for a while.

7 rifles: .50
6 Percussion / 1 flint (want more Flinters)
& 1 extra GPR Barrel in .54
4 pistols: .50
2 Lyman Plains (wish they made em in Flint/ 1 Traditions Flint / 1 Phili Deringer in .45

Grey Hawk

1 original flint SXS
1 original flint SXS that is now percussion that needs converted back to flint.
1 Henry Nock flint SXS that is a basket case and needs me to stock it up
1 more Henry Nock that is a single barrel basket case that is also waiting for a restock job.
HHHMMM... :hmm: I guess I only really have one gun then.....everything else is in little boxes.... :haha:

dang! forgot my cap guns.
3 1860 armys
1 1851 navy
1 1861 navy

Back