• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy All

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ornrytexan

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I've only recently gotten into BP and I love it. I've come to this forum a lot lately and have learned alot. Right now I'm just a broke college student tryin to get by but I plan to get involved with traditional muzzleloadin by buyin my first rifle soon. Glad a place like this exsists so I can learn from yalls experience. Thanks yall.

ornarytexan,
welcome to the forum glad to have you with us.
lots of information and friendly people here to help you with any ???? you have. join in whenever you can.
again welcome and stay active
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
I am snake-eyes :peace: :thumbsup: :)

lite n set and grab y'self a tin o kofee,
got a cuzin whats stayin in bryan waitin ter git inner thet school an larn how ta be a aggie. wuts yer major an whars yer homestead. :youcrazy:

College Station? I know what that means.
Gig Em!
The world needs more Texans. Makes it a better place!
Jim

Back