• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy fellers!!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My name is DelShafer, but somehow it got on this site as my handle which is really Maxiball.
I was once a T/C capper shooter then got teckno-lized into in-lines, scopes and bullets.
I have since repented of my sinful ways with the help of rollingb, greydog, sse, birddog, and many other crazy worthless nuts who are an absolute and shamless bundle of bad influence.
In any event I went back to factory made cappers, but with fast twist bullet shooting barrels. That weren't good 'nuff for the boys though. :(
Soooooo......I bought a roundballer .45 period keeerect flinter. Yeh, a rock lock of things.
That were o.k. but I got hooked real bad on the things and I had birddog build me a custom .40 Bucks County with 43" Colrain swamped barrel P+++ maple stock, Davis lock and so on AND a Jeager .58 with 33" Colrain swamped barrel in walnut AND a custom made hunting knife!
I might have these gems in a couple weeks so look out, I'll be posting a lot of horse cookies about these braggin' rights rifles.
See what hangin' round guys like that'll git cha? ::

but somehow it got on this site as my handle which is really Maxiball

It wernt me what tolt 'em. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Regards, sse

Welcome ta the fire! Both the one that's warming your feet and the friendly incoming you may get in the posts.

You can fix your name you know if you go mess around in the My Home" or whatever it is. and then "submit" it with the button at the bottom.

Again: Glad to have you here.

Back