• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy folks

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Seems like a friendly enough place. Been reading some of the things and must say I am truely impressed with the knowlege and genuine help offered up. Don't figure I have a lot to add but I can boil some coffee and tend the fire for ya if you don't mind me comin' to sit a spell.

Liver eatin' Johnson, A Big Welcome from Oregon. This camp is a great place to hang out. I may never get to own all the rifles and all the plunder. But it's fun to read what others are doing. Take Care, Mtn-Man2u :)

Don't figure I have a lot to add but I can boil some coffee and tend the fire for ya if you don't mind me comin' to sit a spell.

We're glad you found our camp. Everybody has something to offer. You may surprise yourself with what you know once we start to chat. :winking:

Welcome Mr. Johnson,

I can smell that coffee boilin'! Jump in with both feet by gollie don't be bashful!

"The Chuckster" ::

Wal Ah'll be danged!! Ah heared so much an read so much 'bout ye Ah feels Ah almost knows ye! An har ye are a sittin har a cookin ma coffee to boot! Why ole Gabe was a sayin, iffen ye ever meet ole LEJ (he got kinda wierd in his old age an started a usin them new fangled accrenems so's only his frends know what he's a sayin) ye be nice ta him! Iffen he ever comes inta camp with a tote sack full o onions an he starts a lookin at ye real close it might be a good thin to foller ole BW (thar he went again with a callin Ole Bill Williams an accrenem! Course ole Bill's been called a lot wors in his time) an his mule on out ta Arizoni whar someday they'll name a mountain after him.
Enough BS Ah says!! Welcome ta the camp!!

well sonny gun Liver Eatin'....how's ol Del Gue,White Eye an' Bear Claw Chris Lapp? I gotta ask....is them Sioux livers really not as good as Crow liver? I allas wanted to ask ye that.

Ah sez welcome to the camp! (ye been sneakin' anymore chilruns inta side shows under yer coat?...hehehe)..

Vic

...hafta admit, elk liver is my choice ifn' I had my druthers. Steered clear of them troublesome Crow much as possible - they don't bother me n' I be the same t'them. Ain't seen ol Bear Claw or Del since winter but heard tell they be workin' the Mussleshoot. Sure do miss their company but cain't say the same for the smell... Thanks for the warm welcome -

Back