• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy from NC

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kerri

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hey every body Im new to muzzleloading in fact I havnt even really started but Im interested in trying to get into living history and learning about muzzleloading so Ill just sit back and learn from yall. I appreciate the opportunity to be here

Kerri, you can learn a lot from other shooters.find a club and learn Hank

Where in North Carolina are you?
The Southeastern Rendezvous is coming up Oct. 19-26 near Yadkinville. It would be a good place to start getting your feet wet. With very few exceptions, the folks who attend events like this will be happy to tell you anything they know. We were all new once upon a time,

Im close to Ft. Bragg. Im not sure where Yadkinville is but that sounds like a great experiance Im definitley gonna try and attend that. thank you

Kerri said:
Im close to Ft. Bragg. Im not sure where Yadkinville is but that sounds like a great experiance Im definitley gonna try and attend that. thank you

Depending on how much you trust Map Quest it will be something under a three hour drive. That might sound like a lot, but it'll be around eight for me.
For more info and a map go to: http://www.southeasternprimitiverendezvous.com/#!events

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah It'll be around 2.5 so that's not bad at all and I looks a great time maybe ill see you there

Hi Kerri,
I used to live right off of 421 in Lewisville. If you can make the event in Yadkinville you'll love it and learn a lot. I know I did.
Welcome.
Mike C.
Groveland, CA

Back