• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy Pards

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy
redwing.jpg

Welcome!!!!pay no 'tention to musketman.
He thinks he's a scarcrow from his favorite movie character.
"....if I only had a braaaain." :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

"....if I only had a braaaain." :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Maxiball has been that way ever since that little girl from Kansas dropped a house on his sister...

So Redwing, what's shaking in Wyoming?

Have you ever hunted anything big out there? (bigger than deer, that is)

redwing,
welcome to the forum glad to have you on board. as you can see there are some real characters around here, but also
lots of useful information.
would love to visit your part of this country sometime.
again welcome and stay active

I am snake-eyes :) :peace: :thumbsup:

Musketman
Yes, I hunt Elk and Moose, some times Lions. The Feds stopped us from hunting Grizz and wolves. Its only legal for
Grizz to hunt humans.
You can just about hunt year around here. Mtn. Sheep, Mtn Goats,Antelope, B.Bears, varmints Etc. Some of these are draw only.
redwing
check the horses and kill the fire :redthumb:

Snake-Eyes
Yes its great country for the outdoors type. We call it the
Big Empty because we are 50th in Pop. About 400,000 give or
take. Snake if you ever need Info. on a trip out this way
let me know.
redwing
check the horses and kill the fire. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

S.W. Wyoming? I spent about 9 months in Rock Springs many years ago, absolutely the wildest place I've ever seen. The night before we arrived some cowpoke got all lickered up and shot out every stop light in town.We were opening up a new Coast to Coast store there and were staying in the store itself while we were getting it ready. About 11:00 oclock one night, as I'm sitting there reading a magazine, someone shot out our front door. It was so easy to get your nose bent that I almost quit drinking in PUBLICK. :crackup:

Larry

canyonman
Oh, ya, those were the good ole days. I recall the coast to
coast store in Rock Springs. The fellow had a small gun dis
play room on the 2nd floor. I bought a K22 from him about
1978. S.W. Wyoming was a shoot'em place up until about 1985. The Federal Gvt. in Washington DC cracked down on us
after the Cantrall and Rosa shoot out at the Silver Dollar
Bar in Rock Springs. Things are a little more calm now they
only have one or two shoot outs a year. By the way the ole
C&C store is long gone.
redwing
check the horses and kill the fire. :peace: :thumbsup:

400,000 total pop.!! WOW!!

I can see 400,000 from my front door!!

Must be nice!!

:thumbsup:

Only 400K. May I offer you some liberals immigrants from New York? :crackup:

Gary, a few years back Wyo. Game Fish traded New York for some Libs. We shipped them Horn Toads and they sent us some
N.Y. Libs. The Horn Toads escaped to Cuba last I knew. And
We released the Libs in the Red Desert, we hoped for a hunt
in the fall of 1980. Turns out no body fed them, or looked
after the critters and they died at first snow. Turns out
we just don't understand liberals.
redwing
check the horses and kill the fire :redthumb:

"Liberals don't know how many feet a horse has!!" I know it's crass to say but almost wish we could hunt them sometimes! They're stupider than elk!
We are "right popular" with them critters, though. Unless you have a 30 ball pouch hanging from your belt. No sporting shooter needs more than 10! No pistol grips on those ML's? :agree:

Back