• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buck1

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Howdy good folks!! My name is Dvid Buck seems like all my life everybody just called me Buck so thats what I go by mostly.I was born and raised in south central Arkansas and still live here!I am a country boy raised on farm way down in the stix. 12 miles of dirt roads and woods to much of anything. 18 miles to closest real town!Hunted and fished for most of our meat while growing up and still do.I build traditional and primitive bows and arrows,I knapp flint,make knives,and muzzleloaders. Oh and all the accoutraments that go with them.I am no expert at building guns,but when I wanted a really nice custom flintlock but couldn't afford one I decided I would just build my own.I've built 4 now and got 3 more in the works.Been building the other stuff all my life,learned alot from my dad.I found this by accident and thought I would join,already got some good info from some guys on here and looking forward to lerning more!If I can help any one with any info just ask.I really enjoy trading my goods also so keep me in mind. The a on my keyboard doesn't work very well so if its missing you know why.Thanks Buck.

Greetings Buck,

Good to have yu in camp. :hatsoff:

If you can make a gun, you can make an "a". :grin:

Hey Buck! Good to have you here. I'm new here myself, I do some bow and arrow building and flintknapping too.

Alan

buck,
Welcome to the MLF.Looks like you will
fit in nicely.Visit often and contribute when
you can.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

A big Texas welcome & howdy do Buck! Come on down! :hatsoff:

Davy

Welcome to the forum, Buck. Hope to hear from you offering info on flint knapping, something I would like to learn. Emery

Thanks fellars! Feel free to ask what you will, I am no expert but I will do what I can to help! Buck

Welcoem to the MLF from Texas! I married a girl from Arkansas but I won't hold that against you! :rotf:

Welcome Aboard Buck!

:hatsoff:

What part of Arkansas are you from.

We used to camp Cove Lake every year in the off- season until about five years ago.

Marc

Thanks fellars, Yea you gotta watch them Arkansas girls.I m from around Arkadelphia area. Buck

Back