• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RatherBHuntin

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi ya'll, names Glenn and I just bought my first muzzleloader, a CVA Bobcat. I am pretty sure it is the absolute cheapest rifle available, but it'll be great to get me started. I have seen at least one of you in other forums, where RussB had started a great discussion. I hope to learn alot from yall, at least I better before I shoot this thing.

Welcome! Your right about the Bobcat being the cheapest,great little gun for the price.Bunch of Folks here have one,includeing Me.Just ask away, some one will give You the answer.You,ll be shopping for Your Flintlock soon. :RO: :redthumb:

Hi ya'll, names Glenn and I just bought my first muzzleloader, a CVA Bobcat. I am pretty sure it is the absolute cheapest rifle available, but it'll be great to get me started. I have seen at least one of you in other forums, where RussB had started a great discussion. I hope to learn alot from yall, at least I better before I shoot this thing.

Hi Glenn...Welcome to the very best of Muzzleloading forums. Don't belittle that CVA Bobcat. There is a string going on right now in regards to that little puppy.
I use to visit several forums but now this is where I hang my coon skin cap. The best of the best seem to hang out here and there is mucho lot's o to be learned and shared. You can get everything from the time of day to how to BBQ a pig, and what you should with the drippings.....and it's all done in good humor sans the dictoral attitude of many moderators.

A word of caution about the moderators; There are a couple of them that leave you in stitches if you take time to read their words of wit...and study their silly pictures, while a couple of the others will bend over backwards to help you with any of your muzzleloading problems.

It's good to have you. Welcome. :thumbsup:

Drag up a log, and prepare your self for some very decient reading.

Respectfully, Russ

Thanks for the welcome guys, glad to be here. And yep, sure enough I will eventually be looking for that flintlock, my brothers got one and we would be quite the dashing duo if we each were sporting smokepoles come opening day of the hunt.

Glen,
welcome the forum glad to have you with us.lots of friendly people and loads of info at this forum no matter where your interest may lie.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :) :peace: :thumbsup: :)

Back