• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ric44

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Im Rick from Ky. and would like to comment on the great forum you have here.Been in and out of blackpowder for years,but never seem to stay away long.Hope i can find some friends here,thanks. :winking:

Welcome Rick! You have found the best muzzleloading forum on the web. Full of friendly, knowlegable people.
Jump in when ya can-Flint50

Hi ric44, It is a great little forum isn't it, I'm shore you'll find lots of friends Here :hatsoff:
Lehigh...

Hello Rick from Cain-Tuck-kee. Purdy state you've got there with plenty o' hystery behind it. In Louisville there's the Frazier Arms Museum, the Filson Historical Society and the Speed Art Museum. Both have paintings of Daniel Boone by the same artist. Then there's several battlefields like Perryville & Richmond. The nearby Shaker Village also comes to mind. You've got plenty of fun things there in KY. :thumbsup:

ric44,
Welcome to the forum glad to have you with us.
Lots of friendly folks and loads of information :imo:
at this site. Hope you will join in and contribute
whenever you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :) :thumbsup: :peace: :)

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :front:

Back