• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

hunters tent with poles

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike warner

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Has anyone used a hunter or pyrimid tent with the two poles on the outside and how well did that work for you? Also mine is a 10 x 10 tent. I would also like to use a tepe pole for a ridge pole for a fly. Would you just lay that across the
crossed poles and tie it down, using another upright for the other end?

Yes i have.This is one my wife and i made.You can see it,open front,one side front panel,both front panels on closed,and one from the rear.I have info on here onanother threat.Griz,i hope the photo works been trying for quite awhile.

"Yee Haw" i thought it would take me another 71 yrs.to figure this out.Sortta makes ya feel dumb when you see how simple it is :doh: :rotf: To all you guys who thought i was dumb :blah: LOMAO Griz

:thumbsup: Thanks to Mike Brines for helping Loco219 out awhile back that made it easy for me.I saw where i was messing up.Thanks Mike.Griz

Back