• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Huntin' My Way

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DBox

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I probably haven't hunted 2 hours in the last 5 years or so. I used to be as crazy about deer hunting as anybody but I just lost interest. But since I picked up this little .45 it's been differant. Our regular gun season is open but the three times I've been I was carrying this Little rifle and my bolt rifles have stayed at home. I haven't killed anything yet but I've really enjoyed watching a few little bucks and a bunch of does walk by, most well within killing range. I plan on putting some meat in the freezer but there's no hurry.

Same here, for the last two years I've used the ml during gun season. I get some funny looks, but it helps me remember how easy it is to focus on the outcome rather than the process.

bramble

Back